We are looking for
DESIGN AND METROLOGY ENGINEER
Design and Metrology Engineer primary function is to manage the performance of all design and quality assurance activities. The daily work consists of product design in collaboration with our customers, an essential part of which is the interpretation of customer specifications and the quality assurance using various measuring devices and analyzes.
We are looking forward for capable and experienced person who is customer-oriented and committed to our values.
- ability to positively work as a part of our Customer Relation organization
- minimum 3 yrs. 3D-design experience, NX preferred
- knowledge of creating the practices for dimensional requirements and measurement equipment and statistical process control know-how according to customer specifications
- understanding of plastics (we value expertise in thermoforming / injection molding technology)
- knowledge and experience of technical customer specifications and requirements
- skills of working with multinational customers as a technical sales support
- a long-term approach and customer orientation
- an ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing in English or Finnish, German is considered as a plus
If You are qualified and seeking the next step in your career, apply online https://urly.fi/1uJj