Dear Valued Customers and Partners,
We are constantly observing the situation regarding the Coronavirus COVID-19.
At the moment, we can announce that despite the challenging situation worldwide, we have our production fully operational 24/7 and deliveries on time.
Here at Satatuote we have many daily reactions ongoing based upon the recommendations of authorities. We have increased hygiene recommendations in place, limitations regarding travelling, enhanced cleaning protocols and instructions to the employees, updated March 30th 2020 as follows.
Where possible, we have asked all non-production employees to stay at home and adopt remote working policies until further notice.
We are taking measures to keep the right number of employess working at our both production sites. But there are no changes at the moment.
We also pay attention to our supply chain and we would like to inform you about the current situation.
- Due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 all logistic implications across Europe have increased. That is why the outlined delivery dates for the applicable orders are only indicative and will not be binding for Satatuote
- Transportation/Logistics expenses have been reported to increased due to the tighter border control and additional checks. We are committed to work with transportation costs a case by case to limit the impact for our Customers.
- Due the Coronavirus Covid-19 overall delivery capability is going to be lower level than in the normal situation. We clearly want to state out that now it is highly important to place the orders for the future in advance and inform us of any changes as soon as possible.
- No effect on production at a moment
- Warehouse levels are as normal
- All sub-suppliers and 2-/tier 3-suppliers are search by mail during week 11/2020
- Updated 13th March 2020
- Epidemic prevention measures are given to all employees by written info.
- Satatuote will follow up on the situation and instructions given by Finnish authorities. Satatuote management will also, if needed, give updates to all our employees on Satatuote intranet.
Heikki Marva, CEO
+358 10 833 6420, firstname.lastname@example.org